Skip to content
HOME PRACTICE – 10/15/21
- SCALE & ARPEGGIO, CHORD PROGRESSION
- put fingering numbers on the chart for C, D, E, G, & A Major and practice them with correct fingering numbers.
- take one measure at a time
- study the song with SOLCO; can you identify the notes quickly?
- practice the measure with the correct notes & rhythm you identified until it FLOWS.
- when it sounds “FLOW” move to the next measure.
- when you are done, go back to the previous measure and try to practice FLOW for those two measures.
- focus and try to spend your practice time efficiently!
- can you finish the 1st two pages this way? does your music FLOW for those measures?
WRITE THE SOLCO on the notes in the encircled lines.
Pick two songs you’d like to learn from your new book.