Skip to content
HOME PRACTICE – 07/17/21 “3 dimensional sound”
read the notes with your EYES
make music with your EARS
- SCALES & ARPEGGIOS, CHORD PROGRESSION (once a day)
- make charts for C, Db, D, Eb, & E Major & practice them with perfect fingers.
- #14 : 2 more takeaways
- hands together / NON-stop
- SWING LOW, SWEET CHARIOT
- LISEN to your sound: does it match with the sound you hear internally?
- master the song
- MARCH IN D
- practice the right hand melody of the entire song until you can “sing” the melody
- memorize hands together ~ms. 6 (1/4)
- PACHEBELL CANON
- MEMORIZE ~ms. 24 (4/8)
- memorize with eyes closed, use the pedal!